- 1. which advertised Lublin as cultural capital in 2016 and the photos of which illustrate brochures and billboards of Lublin,
- 2. which was performed within the frameworks of International Festivals and in orphanages, on the central squares of cities and on village streets… which was performed together with professional musicians and children from orphanages, Brazilian capoeira orchestra and troubled teens from Warsaw streets…
3. which namelessly opened International Festival “Belaya Viezha” in 2007,
4. which made a carnival from Sovietskaya street within the frameworks of City’s Day in 2009,
5. photos of which (again namelessly) illustrate the presentational album about Brest,
6. which was invited to open Xth International Festival of Special Theatres “Nieprataptany shlyakh” on May 3, 2014 in Brest,
7. in which together with the actors after joint workshop children with special needs should have performed,
WON’T BE HELD, BECAUSE THE DEPARTNENT OF IDEOLOGY AND CULTURE WORK WITH THE YOUTH, WITHOUT ANY COMMENTS, FORCED THE ORGANISATORS OF “NIEPRATAPTANY SHLYAKH” TO TAKE BACK THE APPLICATION ABOUT OUR PERFORMING.
We got used to the thought that without performing in the city for two years, because of endless bans, we inevitably lose professional suitability. But out of the plinth, where they tried to be hidden, Halops want to ask shyly, whether they care somehow in the Department of youth questions about the children for which it was almost the only chance to take part in the performance like that?